M.2 card with MAYA-W2 Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, 802.15.4 module
M.2 card with MAYA-W1 Wi-Fi 4 and Bluetooth 5.2 module
Standard grade M.2 card module with two separate U.FL antenna connectors for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
The M2-MAYA-W1 card combines the maximum performance of the MAYA-W1 Wi-Fi 4 and Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity module with the flexibility and ease of use of a M.2 card. The card supports all features of the MAYA-W1 series modules and is based on the NXP IW416 multiradio chipset. M2-MAYA-W1 can deliver data rates up to 150 Mbit/s. With dual-band 2.4 / 5 GHz and 40 MHz channel-width, M2-MAYA-W1 can work as a Wi-Fi station with different types of access points, such as a simple access point, P2P communication, or a combination of these. Both Bluetooth BR/EDR (classic) and the full feature set of Bluetooth Low Energy 5 are supported.
M2-MAYA-W1 is a host-based module that requires a host processor running either Linux or Android operating systems; driver support for the NXP MCUXpresso SDK is also available. It connects to a host processor through SDIO (for Wi-Fi) and high-speed UART (for Bluetooth) interfaces. The MAYA-W1 module featured on the card, like all u-blox modules, undergoes extensive qualification tests to ensure reliability over its lifetime and each M.2 card is fully tested before leaving the assembly line.
• M.2 type 2230 Key E form factor
• Wi-Fi 4, dual band with data rates up to 150 Mbit/s
• Supports 802.11d/e/h/i/k/r/u/v/w
• Wi-Fi 20 and 40 MHz channels
• Supports up to 8 Stations in AP-mode
• Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy v5.2
• Supports up to 16 Bluetooth Low Energy connections
• Access point mode for up to 8 stations
• Security: WPA3, WPA2, TKIP/WPA, WEP (64/128 bit), WAPI, AES