In terms of long-range cellular communication, most high-end passenger cars will use 5G technology, while there will still be mid- to low-end passenger cars or other segments such as trucks that will keep relying on 4G/LTE as their main cellular technology for coming years.
- Low category (Cat 4, Cat 1, Cat M and NB-IOT) and capability modules, as well as chipsets offering appropriate and affordable data rates
- Longevity based on long-lasting technology and LTE categories
- IP protection
- Solid module roadmap based on u-blox chipsets and worldwide leader chipset supplier
- Extensive certifications coverage (all regulatory certifications plus leading MNO certifications)
- 100% module functional testing at production line; qualification according to AEC-Q104
- Manufactured at ISO 9001 / 14001 certified production site
Our experts are here to answer your questions
about u-blox offerings for OEM Telematics.
Contact us and we'll be in touch as soon as possible: