The shareholders approved all proposals of the Board of Directors (the “Board”):
- Financial reports & appropriation of available profit: the annual report, financial statements and consolidated financial statements for 2021, and appropriation of available profit.
- Capital decrease by nominal value reduction: the decrease of share capital through the reduction of the nominal value of each share by CHF 1.30 to CHF 13.50 in order to make a repayment to the shareholders in the amount of CHF 1.30 per share. The nominal value repayment is expected to be executed on 06 July 2022.
- Virtual general assembly: the proposed change to the articles of association to permit the company, upon entry into force of the amendment to the stock law as of 2023, to organize virtual general assemblies.
- Election of directors: re-election of Mr. André Müller as Chairman as well as Mr. Ulrich Looser, Mr. Markus Borchert, Mr. Thomas Seiler and Mr. Jean-Pierre Wyss as members of the Board. As announced in the 2021 invitation, Ms. Gina Domanig and Ms. Annette Rinck decided not to stand for re-election as members of the Board. Shareholders also elected Mr. Ulrich Looser and re-elected Mr. Borchert to the Nomination and Compensation Committee.
- Board compensation: the compensation of the members of the Board for the period between the 2022 and the 2023 AGM, and compensation for the Executive Committee for the financial year 2023.
The complete agenda and explanatory notes, including all proposed resolutions presented at the AGM, as well as all related materials, are available on the Company’s website. The minutes of the AGM will be posted on the AGM page of the Company’s website within 1 week.
Half year results 2022: 19 August, 2022
Analyst day: 22 November, 2022
u‑blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u‑blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost‑effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u‑blox.com) Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter @ublox and YouTube
u‑blox investor relations contacts:
Switzerland and Europe:
Doris Rudischhauser, c/o Dynamics Group AG
Phone: +41 79 410 81 88
Serena Liegey, c/o The Equity Group Inc.
Phone: +1 (212) 836-9630
Lena Cati, c/o The Equity Group Inc.
Phone: +1 (212) 836-9611
Phone +41 44 722 74 44
Fax +41 44 722 74 47