Held at The Squire’s Landing restaurant overlooking world-famous Sydney Harbour, join u-blox and Position Partners to learn how the launch of PointPerfect opens new opportunities for mass market high precision GNSS applications in Australia.
u-blox and Position Partners have announced the expanded coverage of the PointPerfect global navigation satellite system (GNSS) augmentation service to Victoria and New South Wales, including Melbourne and Sydney, as an initial step in rolling out the service to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
You are invited to join us for this exciting product launch social event. Come to The Squire’s Landing in Sydney, enjoy drinks and finger foods, meet our senior account teams, and learn more about how PointPerfect opens new opportunities for high precision GNSS mass market applications in the region.
The need for accurate, widely available positioning is growing rapidly across a diverse range of applications, including autonomous vehicles and drones, service robots, autonomous robotic lawnmowers, micro mobility, and emerging applications like automated driving (AD), advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), and more. This exciting partnership throughout Australia and New Zealand will further our region’s adoption of industry leading GNSS technology.
Who should attend.
This event is ideal for engineers, solution architects, product managers, and CIO/CTO’s who are either:
- Wanting to learn more about the capabilities of PPP-RTK GNSS correction services
- Targeting mass market or fleet applications requiring high precision positioning
- Looking for opportunities to build a relationship with a major semiconductor manufacturer and services provider
What’s included with your ticket:
- A reservation for your admission to the event
- Finger food and drinks
- Amazing views of world-famous Sydney Harbour
- Engaging conversation with our experts
To register for this event, please use the button below.
This button will take you to Eventbrite.