14 Jun 2022
Staying ahead of increasingly sophisticated hacking attacks is essential to reducing your overall business risk.
Discover an effortless and secure way to manage the entire lifecycle of X.509 certificates for an IoT lifetime. Together with u-blox LTE-M cellular modules, these provide a fully integrated silicon-to-cloud security solution that is unmatched in the industry.
This webinar was presented live on the 14th of June 2022. The recorded version of the webinar is available on this page. If you have any questions for the u-blox team regarding the topics discussed in the session, click here.
In this webinar we
• Provided an overview of digital security certificates and their use as a cornerstone of IoT security
• Discussed the complexities of manually handling X.509 certificates and identify evolving security threats that can put your entire business at risk
• Reviewed ways to reduce or eliminate these risks through an automated certificate management system
• Showed how to reduce set up costs and realize predictable cost controls using Thingstream IoT service delivery platform
• Looked closely at how our ‘out-of-the-box’ zero touch provisioning and IoT certificate manager services enable total control of the device certificate lifecycle
• Illustrated the potential to scale seamlessly from prototyping to huge fleets
To watch a recording of this webinar, please fill out this form.