Protect the elderly, children, and other vulnerable populations with GPS-enabled wearable devices.
Wearable GPS trackers help family members and caregivers keep an eye on their children, elderly individuals, and other vulnerable people. Combining u-blox global navigation satellite system (GNSS) technology, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and low power wide area cellular communications, and easy to set up cloud connectivity, wearable devices for elderly and child tracking help locate individuals, whether they are indoors or out, protecting them and offering relief to their custodians.
Benefits of u-blox solutions in wearable devices for elderly and child tracking
- One-stop-shop for all IoT technology hardware and services required for smart wearables such as elderly and child tracking solutions.
- Maximum position availability with concurrent reception of four GNSS constellations.
- Ultra-low power consumption for enhanced power autonomy without sacrificing positioning performance.
- Deployable anywhere, with globally certified, low power wide area cellular solutions including LTE-M, NB-IoT, and LTE Cat 1.
- Position availability beyond the reach of GNSS signals thanks to Bluetooth-, Wi-Fi-, and cellular network fingerprinting.
- Easy to manage cloud connectivity thanks to our IoT device certificate management system.
Our experts are here to answer your questions
about u-blox offerings for wearable devices for elderly and child tracking.
Contact us and we'll be in touch as soon as possible
Use cases in elderly and child tracking