Ideal for portable applications thanks to Super-E mode
- Super-E mode: ideal balance between low power and good performance
- Optimized for portable & wrist-worn applications
- System power optimization: LNA power saving and data batching
- Concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou in Super-E mode
- Minimal board space: less than 30 mm2
The u-blox UBX-M8230-CT is an ultra low power GNSS chip optimized for wearable and portable applications. It features the new Super-E mode (Super-Efficient), providing a unique balance between power and performance. Compared with u-blox traditional 1 Hz full power mode, the Super-E mode provides 3 times the power savings while maintaining good position & speed accuracy. Average power consumption over a typical 30 minute track is lower than 20 mW while instantaneous tracking power is less than 10 mW.