Evaluation Kit for NINA-B1 modules
The EVK‑NINA‑B1 is designed for use with Arm® Mbed™ and is a complete starter kit that allows quick prototyping of a variety of Bluetooth low energy sensor applications for Internet of Things.
The EVK‑NINA‑B1 evaluation kit includes an evaluation board, which can be used as a reference design for the NINA‑B1 series Bluetooth Low Energy modules. For use cases requiring NFC, the included NFC antenna can be used.
Additional hardware interfaces such as SPI, I2C, UART, ADC, and GPIOs are available using Arm Mbed. The EVK‑NINA‑B1 can also be used to evaluate the pre‑loaded u‑blox NINA‑B1 Connectivity Software using the s‑center tool on a PC.
- Available in two variants - EVK‑NINA‑B111 and EVK‑NINA‑B112
- All the NINA‑B1 module pins are available at connectors
- Can be powered through USB, external power supply, or coin cell battery
- Has an onboard debugger hardware and firmware
- EVK‑NINA‑B1 evaluation board
- NFC antenna
- External antenna with U.FL connector (EVK‑NINA‑B111 only)
- USB cable
- Quick Start card
( - )