GSM/GPRS evaluation kits
The EVK‑G3x evaluation kits provide a simple, flexible and ready‑to‑use environment for evaluating u‑blox’ SARAG310 and SARA‑G350 cellular modules, as well as for designing and testing of cellular and GNSS applications. The kit is very userfriendly, and has both USB and RS232 interfaces for development, testing and tracing. The kit comes with a built‑in u‑blox GNSS receiver module, giving designers the flexibility to either test GSM/GPRS functionality alone or to integrate it together with u‑blox GNSS technology. On the EVK‑G35, a u‑blox AssistNow Assisted‑GPS (A‑GNSS) client is embedded in the firmware stack, providing users with the option of integrating and testing our license‑free A‑GNSS solutions. The kits are to be used with a Windows PC via USB interface, and require an activated SIM card (not included). USB drivers can be downloaded from u‑blox website.
- u‑blox quad‑band GSM/GPRS wireless technology
- Easy to use
- Simple access to all pins and features of the wireless module
- Extensive visualization and evaluation features
- Supports AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline A‑GPS services
- 2 USB connectors: 1 GPS, 1 wireless (USB/UART)
- Convert technology easily with optional adapter boards
- Evaluation board with SARA G310 or SARA‑G350 GSM/GPRS module and u‑blox GNSS module
- USB cable
- Cellular (GSM) antenna
- GNSS antenna
- Power adaptor
- Audio headset
u‑blox cellular adapter boards are designed to be used with any u‑blox EVK‑C2, EVK‑D2, EVK‑G2, EVK‑U2, EVK‑L1, or EVK‑L2 cellular evaluation kit. Adapter boards are interchangeable, and allow customers to evaluate other u‑blox cellular technologies (GSM, CDMA, UMTS/HSPA, or LTE) with only one full evaluation kit and the appropriate adapter board(s). Evaluation kits include m‑center and u‑center: u‑blox’ interactive evaluation tools for configuration, testing, visualization and data analysis of cellular and GNSS receivers. These powerful and easy‑to‑use tools provide useful assistance during all phases of a system integration project.