CDMA 2000 1xRTT evaluation kits
The EVK‑C20 evaluation kits provide a simple, flexible and ready‑to‑use environment for evaluating u‑blox’ LISA‑C200 CDMA 2000 1xRTT wireless modules, as well as for designing and testing wireless and GPS/GNSS applications. The kits are very user‑friendly, and provide an easy to use USB interface for development, testing and tracing. The kits come with a built‑in u‑blox GPS/GNSS module, giving designers the flexibility to either test CDMA functionality alone or to integrate it together with u‑blox GPS/GNSS technology. The kits are to be used with a Windows PC via USB interface.
- u‑blox CDMA 1xRTT wireless technology
- Easy to use
- Simple access to all pins and features of the wireless module
- Connectivity via USB and serial port
- Integrated standalone GPS/GNSS module
- Convert technology easily with optional adapter boards
- Evaluation board with LISA‑C200 CDMA 1xRTT and u‑blox GPS/GNSS modules
- USB cable
- Cellular antenna
- GNSS antenna
- Power adaptor
- Audio headset
u‑blox cellular adapter boards are designed to be used with any u‑blox EVK‑C2, EVK‑D2, EVK‑G2, EVK‑U2, EVK‑L1, or EVK‑L2 cellular evaluation kit. Adapter boards are interchangeable, and allow customers to evaluate other u‑blox cellular technologies (GSM, CDMA, UMTS/HSPA, or LTE) with only one full evaluation kit and the appropriate adapter board(s).
( - )