Clarinox is partnering with u‑blox to provide customers wireless connectivity tools to develop their smart connected devices faster than their competition with a freedom of choice amongst different RTOS/ O/S platforms.
The Clarinox protocol stack software suite covers Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi for u‑blox host based modules and supports more than 20+ most popular RTOS/OS’es in the market, for a myriad of IoT end-applications.
Clarinox Bluetooth Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi protocol stacks encapsulated within an award winning C / C++ based framework that incorporates advanced debug and protocol analyzer tools. These products are complimented by a user-friendly configuration tool, comprehensive APIs and evaluation hardware. The Clarinox product suite brings wireless application development to next-generation connected devices running on the host based short range multiradio (BT/BLE & Wi-Fi) modules and standalone Bluetooth modules.
- Debugger and protocol analyzer tools simplify debugging of complex applications, enabling faster debugging cycles and delivery times
- Hides the technology complexity from the user while providing a simple but powerful API Full range of profiles and roles supported
- Enables multi-profile (Bluetooth), multi-threaded and multi-technology applications with interoperability guaranteed
- Support for host based/stand-alone Bluetooth modules and simultaneous Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on JODY-W1, JODY-W2, and JODY-W3 multi-radio modules.
- Sample reference applications for various use cases, in many industries including automotive, industry, smart home/smart office/smart factory