u‑blox and Accenture have come together to demonstrate the power of the Internet of Things by showcasing how customers can gain efficiencies and capture cost savings employing IoT technologies.
Accenture is one of the world's largest system integrators and provides solutions and services to customers around the globe. u‑blox is a global leader in wireless and positioning semiconductors and modules for the automotive, industrial and consumer markets. Our solutions enable people, vehicles and machines to locate their exact position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks.
Because we operate in complementary parts of the IoT value chain, we have collaborated together to deploy end-to-end solutions, in which u‑blox has provided the devices and device technology, while Accenture has integrated their cloud analytics platform, allowing customers to analyze the data captured by IoT devices and gain business insights that streamline operations, reduce manpower and lower maintenance costs.
- Integration of cellular, positioning and short range technology
- Cloud-based analytics solution to analyze captured data
- Demonstrated use cases in aviation, asset tracking, vehicle tracking and smart city applications
- Employment of new and market-leading dedicated IoT technologies such as NB-IoT
- Achieve streamlined operations, reduced manpower and lower maintenance costs