Location: Headquarters (Thalwil) - Switzerland;Berlin - Germany
Role also available in: Berlin - Germany
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
To reinforce our EMEA sales team, we are looking for a dynamic and autonomous Key Account Manager Industrial in Germany. In this role you will have full responsibility for your key accounts, driving product and solutions selling of our broad u-blox portfolio. Working at the forefront of technology, you will focus on the development of direct key accounts Industrial.
You will be joining a motivated and knowledgeable Sales team who work closely together to achieve success and whose mission is to find the right solutions and create value for our customers. To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about solving customer challenges. You also bring a few years of sales experience in electronic industries and thrive in learning about new technologies like IoT. If you want to develop your career in a successful tech company, if you are self-organized and comfortable working from home with virtual teams comprising of colleagues from around the world, then this job is for you!
The role is home-based anywhere in Germany. You will report directly to the Head of Key Accounts Industrial EMEA.
- Define & implement the sales strategy for assigned accounts
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Sales Operations, Engineering, Product Management, Marketing as well as global sales functions (IoT Services, Application Marketing, Service sales)
- Strong focus on developing direct existing accounts
- Drive the sales process through the entire cycle:
- Managing existing accounts
- Making technical proposals, selling products and solutions
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Closing orders
- Provide organization with feedback on:
- Current and future requirements from the market
- Customer satisfaction
Your Skills and Experience
- Support MarCom activities like press releases, trade fairs
What are your perks?
- University degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Min. 5 years experience in sales of electronic products
- Broad technical knowledge in one of the following technologies: cellular, positioning, Bluetooth / WiFi and/or IoT services
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Excellent customer relationship manner and the ability to handle difficult situations with diligence
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Travel required (post-covid): 30%of work schedule mainly to customers in the assigned territory or to the HQs in Switzerland
- German mother tongue and excellent English skills
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching this video !We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief. Are you interested in working in an international environment within a forward-thinking company? Apply now! Please insert your sales achievements in your CV/application documents.We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Home-office based work, with the freedom to organize your time and work in order to reach expected outcomes
- Up to 30 vacations days