Location: Headquarters (Thalwil) - Switzerland
Role also available in:
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
In this role you will work at u-blox corporate head quarter in Thalwil (Zurich), Switzerland, and report to and deputize our HR Operations Manager. You will be responsible for our HR Operations daily business and the contact person for our employees and candidates in administrative queries.
You will join a motivated and knowledgeable team who works closely together to enable the organization to reach the overall goals. To be successful in this role, you are an experienced HR professional with people- and service-oriented mindset.
If you are interested in gathering further experience in an international, fast paced and changing environment, we would love to hear from you! You will be joining a multicultural, global HR team who wants to make a difference!
Your Skills and Experience
- Ensure professional support of the HR Business Partners (HR BP) in all administrative tasks of the HRM processes
- Contact person for our employees and candidates in administrative queries
- Processes coordination between HR BPs & HR Admin team as well as with other departments (e.g. IT, Finance, Logistics)
- Monthly payroll control, contact person for external payroll provider, employees, and other departments (Finance)
- Data management in HRIS (clean-up & on-going maintenance)
- Responsible for apprentices vocational training program during the assignment employment in HR department
- Deputy of HR Operations Manager
What are your perks?
- At least 5 years of experience in an HR operations role
- Further education in HR (e.g. eidg. HR Sachbearbeiter or Assistant or similar)
- Experience in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of Swiss employment law
- Affinity to IT tools, especially good knowledge of Excel and experience with HRIS systems
- Proactive thinking and open-minded personality
- Solid organization / prioritization skills
- German & English fluent, additional languages are an asset
- Swiss- or EU-citizen or valid work permit for Switzerland
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching this video !We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Up to 40% remote work is possible & flexible working hours
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Company Bonus and Stock Option Plan
- Nice location on the Zurich Lake side, 15 min away from Zurich with public transport
- Sport activities, Friday beers, barbecue, and an amazing roof terrace
- Between 25 and 30 days of vacation a year, employee insurance contribution taken over by employer and additional contribution from the company to the pension fund, participation to public transport costs