Location: Sgonico (Trieste) - Italy
Role also available in:
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
You will work as aMicrosoft Exchange Specialist within a multinational team managing Microsoft Exchange hybrid environment, consolidating architectures and on ATP side.
You will contribute to design the new architecture and collaborate with external consultants for planning activities and ensuring milestones are met at technical level.
You will have the great opportunity to participate in architectural and configuration discussions within an international Team and to manage future evolution of the services.
Thanks to your positive approach, you will trainee and support users in daily activities and implement changes that will optimize performance and costs.
To be gratified in this role, you have to be a collaborative and motivated team-player, with a good level of ownership to actively drive assigned tasks forward: you will have the chance to assess your abilities in problem solving and in thinking out of the box.
Create solutions from challenging requirements and seeking new ways to solve problems are part of this challenging role.
Your Skills and Experience
- Planning, installing, configuring, supporting, and optimizing Exchange server systems (Hybrid/Cloud architecture) and ATP
- Monitor, document and report on system utilization and capacity
- Monitor virus and spam filtering statistics and success rates using ATP
- Resolve escalated email routing, connectivity, permissions and filtering support issues
- Integrating with already deployed application
- Document processes and procedures
- Participate in a migration from 3rd party systems to a full Exchange Hybrid Architecture
- Monitor backups and perform periodic test restores
- Bachelors degree in computer science, electronic engineering, or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Fundamental and proven experience in scripting languages (PowerShell)
- Deep knowledge of:
- Microsoft Exchange (Onpremise/Online)
- Microsoft ATP
- Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, SSO
- Microsoft 365 Platform management
- Experience managing complex architectures
- Fluent English communication skills (written, spoken).
- Holder of a valid work permit for Italy.
Our OfferWe offer a challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company. You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology. Our employment conditions are attractive with excellent social benefits.What are your perks?
- PBX / VOIP Skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Cloud Services (Azure)
- Experience in M365 cloud backup solutions
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching this video !We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe.
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Nice location on the Carso natural area, 20 min away from Trieste downtown
- Well-being: family environment, indoor kitchen areas, outside recreational area, yoga lessons, jogging group at lunch time, health insurance, flexible entry and lunch break time, 2% as additional contribution to pension funds
- Knowledge sharing is our philosophy
- Easy car parking inside the property and bikes and motorbikes lots
- Team parties twice a year