Location: Headquarters (Thalwil) - Switzerland;Berlin - Germany;Hannover - Germany
Role also available in: Berlin - Germany;Hannover - Germany
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
Looking for Clever Heads!
As a new and fast-growing team within this organization, we are applying our best research and engineering capabilities to new products for which not only positioning performance matters, but also integrity and safety. While satellite-based positioning technology is widely accepted and integrated within General Aviation, we are pushing them further to safety-critical tasks within future mass-market applications such as highly-automated and autonomous control.
We are looking for a passionate Team Lead Project Management Safety Critical Products who is a quick learner and enthusiastic about safety-critical systems. If you want to join an organization whose mission is to build cutting-edge technology that will shape the future of autonomous vehicle control and navigation, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The role can be located in Thalwil, Hannover or in Berlin
Your Skills and Experience
- Leading a team Project Mangers/Product Owners as a servant leader
- Acting as a Chief Product Owner
- Align activities between different Projects in the Program portfolio
- Supporting Roadmap development
- Align Cross product Safety and Security Activities based on the given processes
- Be first escalation level for customers
- Align priorities between different products/projects
- Support the team to Grow (Competence Management, Personal development, hiring etc.)
- Take over process owner ship for the program management process
- Experience in Automotive Project Management >8Years
- Experience in managing safety related projects (ISO 26262, FuSa and ISO21448, SOTIF) together with a Safety Manager
- A background in Embedded Development and System Engineering, not an expert but able to understand dependencies and supporting alignment
- Experience in customer communication with Automotive Customer
- GNSS Background (Navigation, Signal Processing etc.)
What are your perks?
- Program Management Experience
Learn more about your future working environment within our Positioning Product Center here! We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies