Location: Headquarters (Thalwil) - Switzerland
Role also available in:
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
As ERP solutions project owner & Business analyst, you will drive main activities in the Commercial Applications team, taking care of current and future ERP solutions and their integration, initiating changes, starting from business analysis, conceptual work, project planning and driving implementation activities.
You will support end-to-end-business processes by taking care of training and continuous improvement of the commercial application solutions. Thanks to your previous hands-on activities in ERP, you will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders on senior level to ensure business requirements are fully understood and result in value-creating and scalable solutions. With your driver personality you will actively shape and enable effectiveness in the provided solutions to support current and future business process landscape.
A solid technical background enables you to propose adequate solutions, define interfaces and ensure security compliance. The role will be hired in Switzerland (Zurich area).
- Plan, manage and lead projects with focus on delivery and value creation for the internal customers
- Use a variety of techniques to understand and collect business requirements
- Shape business requirements by making recommendations and suggesting alternatives to proposed solutions and translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements
- Review implementation output to ensure requirements are correctly interpreted; define and execute test cases.
- Manage business stakeholders and external suppliers to prioritize requirements to create business value
- Evaluate and propose solutions considering technical options, limitations, costs, and risks.
- Create artifacts such as business case documentation, scope documentation, and process flows and document current processes and models to understand inefficiencies or gaps.
Your Skills and Experience
- Hands-on and background in ERP system and technologies in manufacturing industry (e.g., Abacus, D365BC)
- Knowledgeable in Quote-to-cash, Procure-to-Pay, Production Planning and Financial processes
- Technical background and understanding of interfaces and data exchange standards
- Demonstrated ability to engage both development parties and business partners to achieve target outcomes and proven interpersonal skills and an ability to influence senior leaders and peers.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools such as Jira.
- Good communication, fluent in English speaking and writing (German is a plus)
- Work experience in an international environment
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent years of experience) in STEM disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in ERP systems, Business Software
- Solid background or certificate in project management
What are your perks?
- Experience with Abacus, D365BC, Tagetik, Salesforce
- Knowledge in Electronic Data Interchange
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watchingthis video!We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Up to 40% remote work & flexible working hours
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Company Bonus and Stock Option Plan
- Parking lot or public transportation subscription
- Sport activities, Friday Apero, barbecue, and an amazing roof terrace
- Between 25 and 30 days of vacation a year, insurance contributions fully paid by employer, additional contribution to the pension fund