Location: Lahore - Pakistan
Role also available in:
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
The talented Salesforce Developer will design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, this role needs extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company
Your Skills and Experience
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
- Increase acceptance of Salesforce within the organization
- Establish and maintain interfaces to other systems
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Working knowledge of MavensMate, Eclipse or Visual Studio Code
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Ability to manage project
- Strong communication skills and effective problem solving capabilities
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and independently
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Previous work experience with application and software development
- Certifications will be a plus
- Experience working on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Community and Service Cloud
- Experience with CPQ or Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Strong experience with development of Salesforce Lightning components, VisualForce pages, APEX triggers and Batch Apex
- Extensive experience in Salesforce administration designing and managing Roles and Profiles, Sharing rules, Flows, Email notifications and Approval processes
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP API, JSON & XML)
- Comprehensive experience integrating Salesforce CRM with different business systems, such as ERP or Marketing Automation tool
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Work well in a dynamic, iterative and collaborative environment
- Experience in managing vendors and contractors
- Very good English skills, both spoken and written, any other language is a plus