Location: Berlin - Germany;Malmo - Sweden;Sgonico (Trieste) - Italy;Hannover - Germany
Role also available in: Berlin - Germany;Malmo - Sweden;Sgonico - Italy;Hannover - Germany
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
As a talented PLM Product Owner you will join our multinational IT Team directly contributing to the introduction, development, integration, customization, ongoing support, and maintenance of u-blox Product Lifecycle Management system and related solutions and services. You will contribute to the team with your specific technical expertise to help steer the strategic direction towards fully implemented services matching u-blox specific business needs. The internal IT and the engineering team (end-users) are looking forward to work with you. The external consultants will contribute to the activities.
You will be working in a high-tech, innovative and multicultural environment, in which you will leverage your expertise, autonomy, and coordination skills.
The role can be located in Sgonico (Italy), Berlin or Hannover (Germany) or Malmo (Sweden).
Your Skills and Experience
- Interact and coordinate with Subject Matter Experts and various stakeholders to gather requirements, and define the design and the implementation plan for the Product Lifecycle Management system (Arena PLM)
- Follow up on the global deployment of the solutions ensuring compliance of designs with specifications, and creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Collaborate and coordinate with external consultants regarding any configuration, customization, integration, training, and with any u-blox external partners to use the PLM platform as a standard collaboration space for defined processes
- Ensure service availability and security & compliance of the owned solutions in cooperation with the respective team of experts
- Follow up and foster the adoption of the platform by supporting the internal customers, including writing usage guides, and organizing training
- Support coordinating the assessment and the integration of any tools and services in the Applications Landscape with the PLM system and solutions
- 3+ years of Education in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering (or any equivalent STEM discipline), and/or in Business Process Management or in the Business Analysis area
- Proven 3+ years of professional deep experience, ideally as an application or business owner, with any of the PLM technologies: Arena (is a plus), Windchill, Teamcenter, Enovia, SAP PLM, Aras, etc.
- Good experience to support gathering, collecting, and validating requirements from the business stakeholders (internal and external), and leading challenging projects, ideally in the manufacturing area.
- Self-driving, proactive, with a can-do attitude and excellent coordination and communication skills, able to build a strong collaboration between different teams with the goal of deploying a u-blox PLM platform
- Fluent English communication skills (written, spoken)
- Holder of a valid work permit
What are your perks?
- Familiarity with the following areas would be beneficial: technical change management, technical classification, process design, quality, bill of materials, PLM-ERP integration
- PLM power user, with experience directly providing training courses to new and existing customers in the PLM area
- Previous experience in the IoT/semiconductor manufacturing world is a plus
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe.
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Up to 40% remote work
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Company bonus and Stock Option Plan
- Nice location on the Carso natural area, 20 min away from Trieste downtown
- Well-being: family environment, indoor kitchen areas, outside recreational area, yoga lessons, jogging group at lunch time, health insurance, , flexible entry and lunch break time, 2% as additional contribution to pension funds
- Knowledge sharing is our philosophy
- Easy car parking inside the property and bikes and motorbikes lots
- Team parties twice a year
- Company grant for ticket subscription for public transport
- Pension scheme offer
- Team events twice per year
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by reading why work at u-blox
- Focus on staff welfare by having socio-medical services
- Nice central location in modern premises near Dockan in Malm, Vstra Hamnen
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.