Location: Berlin - Germany;Hannover - Germany
Role also available in: Hannover - Germany
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
As a new and fast-growing team within this organization, we are applying our best research and engineering capabilities to new products for which not only positioning performance matters, but also integrity and safety. While satellite-based positioning technology is widely accepted and integrated within General Aviation, we are pushing them further to safety-critical tasks within future mass-market applications such as highly-automated and autonomous control.
We are looking for experienced and passionate Quality Manager with Focus on Processes (HW/SW/SYS Development) who is a quick learner and enthusiastic about safety-critical systems. If you want to join an organization whose mission is to build cutting-edge technology that will shape the future of autonomous vehicle control and navigation, this may be the right opportunity for you!
- Take over the responsibility of the Process Development Landscape together with the Process Owners from the different disciplines
- Maintain ownership of quality related processes.
- Support the process ownerwith process definitions and improvements
- Plan and execute regular process audits together with the project quality and safety manager
- Prepare and perform related awareness sessions and trainings for colleagues
- Support assessments within the scope of ISO 9001 and ASPICE as well as ISO 26262, ISO 21434
- Alignment with Corporate Quality
Nice to have:
- Engineering Degree in SW/HW or other STEM area
- At least five years of experience in processes/qualitymanagement in an automotive environment with focus on hw, sys and/or sw development processes
- Sound knowledge in the related standards such as ISO9001/ASPICE and their application etc.
- Familiar in virtual collaboration with distributed, international teams
What are your perks?
- ISO 26262, ISO21448 and ISO 21434 Background
- ASPICE provisional Assessor Qualification
- SW/HW Development Experience
Learn more about your future working environment within our Positioning Product Center here!
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- working with colleagues across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Hybrid work model (40% remote/60% office) & flexible working hours
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Company Bonus and Stock Option Plan
- Company grant for ticket subscription for public transport
- Pension scheme offer
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.