Location: Headquarters (Thalwil) - Switzerland;Espoo - Finland
Role also available in:
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
We are now looking for a Product Manager, Positioning Products, to join our experienced and highly motivated team responsible for the Industrial Navigation and Robotics product line, focusing on high precision GNSS products.
In this position you will be responsible for merging market requirements, technology trends, internal innovations and R&D capabilities to derive a technical product specification. You will define product strategy, makes sure it is in line with corporate strategy, ensure the product portfolio matches the needs in the market segment and support the sales organization in winning business in the target market segments.
If you are a Product Manager interested in working in an international and dynamic environment with a unique technology, we would love to hear from you!
This role is available in Espoo and Tampere in Finland or Thalwil in Switzerland.
Your Skills and Experience
- Define and manage product requirements, based on marketing inputs, timelines and resources.
- Participate in and contribute to roadmap and program reviews.
- Maintain contact with key customers, partners and key players in the ecosystem for product promotion and seek feedback on products, as well as future customer requirements.
- Define and specify customer facing documents as a product owner during entire product life-cycle.
- Responsible for product marketing activities and definition of the go-to market plan.
- Define support tools such as evaluation kits, reference designs, drivers, demonstrators.
- Escalation handling in case of significant non-conformities.
- Follow GNSS industry trends and represent u-blox in key industry forums.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering or Telecommunications.
- Additional Masters degree in business administration and/or marketing is considered an asset.
- Several years of experience in business development, product marketing, product management or technical marketing of electronic components.
- Proven experience in handling technical requirement discussions both with internal R&D teams and with the customer.
- Experience in the GNSS, High Precision GNSS or IC industry
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in cross-cultural, cross-geographical, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Self-motivated, takes initiatives, well-organized, can deal with overall strategic topics as well as more detailed operational questions.
- Proficient in English, skill in other languages are an advantage.
- Available to travel on a 20% work time basis.
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe.
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Up to 40% remote work & flexible working hours
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Company Bonus and Stock Option Plan
- Easy access location in Perkkaa, Espoo
- Modern office premises
- Good basic benefits (commuting, lunch, sports&culture etc.)
- Sport activities, Team events