Fully integrated GNSS System in Package (SiP) with Super-E mode
- Ultra small form factor measuring 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.0 mm
- Complete concurrent GNSS receiver solution (SiP)
- As low as 12 mW power consumption thanks to Super‑E mode
- Ideal for passive antenna, due to built‑in SAW and LNA
- Easy design‑in and manufacturing
ZOE‑M8B is u‑blox’s ultra small, highly integrated GNSS SiP (System in Package), measuring just 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.0 mm.
Making use of the Super‑Efficient (Super‑E) mode, ZOE‑M8B offers an ideal balance between miniature size, low power consumption and good GNSS performance. ZOE‑M8B uses up to 2.5 times less power than a traditional M8 GNSS module with concurrent GNSS reception in 1 Hz full power mode, while still maintaining good positioning and speed accuracy. An average power consumption over a typical 30‑minute track will be as low as 25 mW.
To learn more, see:
( - ) kaufen