Ideal for portable applications thanks to Super‑E mode
- Super‑E mode: ideal balance between low power and good performance
- Optimized for portable & wrist‑worn applications
- System power optimization: LNA power saving and data batching
- Concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou in Super‑E mode
- Minimal board space: less than 30 mm2
The u‑blox UBX‑M8230‑CT is an ultra low power GNSS chip optimized for wearable and portable applications. It features the new Super‑E mode (Super‑Efficient), providing a unique balance between power and performance. Compared with u‑blox traditional 1 Hz full power mode, the Super‑E mode provides 3 times the power savings while maintaining good position & speed accuracy. Average power consumption over a typical 30 minute track is lower than 20 mW while instantaneous tracking power is less than 10 mW.
( - ) kaufen