MikroE click boards
click breakout boards with mikrobus
MikroElektronika has developped a series of click boards based on popular u‑blox modules. The click boards are ideal to prototype applications, as they break out the pins of the modules to standard 0.1" headers. They are bread board friendly but can also be mounted on mikrobus sockets that are available on many evaluation boards. There are three groups of communication pins: SPI, UART and I2C communication. In addition there are pins with extra GPIOs.
- 4G LTE clicks has two skews. The 4G LTE NA click for Verizon/US and the 4G LTE E click for Europe. Both variants are based on the LARA‑R2 cellular series supporting LTE Cat.1 networks.
- 3G SARA click with SARA‑U201 cellular module
with global 3G/UMTS and 2G/GSM coverage.
- GSM 4 click with SARA‑G350 cellular module
with global 2G/GSM only coverage.
- BLE 3 click with NINA‑B112 Bluetooth low energy module.
- GNSS 4 click with SAM‑M8Q GNSS antenna module
- GNSS 5 click with NEO‑M8N GNSS receiver module
- GPS click with LEA‑6S GPS receiver module.
( - ) kaufen