Evaluation Kit for ODIN-W2 modules
The EVK‑ODIN‑W2 is designed for use with Arm® Mbed™ and is a complete starter kit that allows quick prototyping of a variety of applications for Internet of Things. The support for dual‑band Wi‑Fi, dual‑mode Bluetooth, and Ethernet enables easy connectivity for a wide range of applications.
Additional hardware interfaces such as CAN, SPI, I2C, UART, ADC, and GPIOs are available using Arm Mbed. The EVK‑ODIN‑W2 can also be used to evaluate the pre‑loaded u‑blox software suite using the s‑center tool on a PC.
- Available in two variants: EVK ODIN W260 and EVK ODIN‑W262
- RJ45 Ethernet connector for ODIN‑W2 RMII‑PHY interface
- Pin headers in 1.8 V I/O domain and Arduino sockets in 3.3 V I/O domain
- Can be powered through USB or external power supply
- Onboard ST‑Link v2.1 debugger
- ODIN‑W2 evaluation board
- External antenna with U.FL connector (EVK ODIN‑W260 only)
- USB cable
- Quick Start card
( - ) kaufen