3.75G UMTS/HSPA(+) wireless modems
LISA-U200/U230 modules are suitable for W-CDMA (UMTS/HSPA) networks worldwide.
The LISA-U260 modules are suitable for the Americas, LISA-U270 modules are suitable for EMEA and Asia.
The LISA-U200-62S (Giteki and Docomo certified), LISA-U270-62S (Giteki certified) are versions specifically for Japan.
The LISA-U200-52S (SKT certified) is specifically for S. Korea.
- Worldwide WCDMA(UMTS) and GPRS/EDGE coverage
- HSDPA 21.1 Mb/s, HSUPA 5.76 Mb/s
- SMT form factor, small foot-print, 22.4 x 33.2 x 2.6 mm
- Easy migration from u-blox GSM/GPRS modules: supports nested 2G/3G/4G designs
- Low idle mode current: 1.5 mA
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +85°C
- Simple integration of u-blox GPS and A-GPS
- CellLocate®: location based on cellular networks
- Manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified production sites
|1 LISA-U200-00S supports 800/850/1900/2100 MHz, LISA-U260 supports 850/1900 MHz,
LISA-U270 supports 900/2100 MHz
- LISA-U2 series Product Summary
- LISA-U2 series Data Sheet
- LISA-U series System Integration Manual
- u-blox AT Commands Manual
- More detailed documentation
Evaluation Kits and tools
- EVK-U20 Evaluation Kit for LISA-U200
- EVK-U23 Evaluation Kit for LISA-U230
- Wireless RIL for Android and Windows
- Certifications: PTCRB, GCF, R&TTE/CE, FCC, IC (Canada), Giteki (Japan), A-tick (Australia), IDA (Singapore), Anatel (Brazil), NCC (Taiwan), CCC (China), KCC (S. Korea), AT&T (USA), DoCoMo, Softbank (Japan), Telstra (Australia), Vodafone (All Vodafone networks), Telecom NZ, Rogers, BellMobility, Telus (Canada), SKT (S. Korea), ICASA (S. Africa).