Versatile 2.5G GSM/GPRS modules
SARA-G350 is the quad-band version for global connectivity and SARA-G340 (900/1800 MHz) is the dual-band version for cost optimized use in Europe and Asia. Their rich feature set enables customers to easily develop a wide range of M2M devices with minimum software development on the host processor.
SARA-G300/G310 modules target high volume, cost sensitive applications, and provide “bit pipe” GSM/GPRS functionalities while minimizing the customer’s total cost of ownership. Functionalities requiring dedicated and expensive hardware components are eliminated where they are not needed or can be implemented in the host processor.
The SARA-G350 ATEX is an ATEX / IECEx certified variant that further complements the product family by offering the ideal solution for the development of smart devices deployed in potentially explosive environments.
Click here for SARA-U2 UMTS/HSPA module series.
- GSM/GPRS functionality scalable to customer needs
- Seamless drop-in migration from SARA-U UMTS/HSPA modules (see nested designs)
- Smallest footprint; lowest standby current: < 0.90 mA
- Extended temperature range: –40 to +85°C
- Simple integration of u-blox GNSS and A-GNSS
- CellLocate®: location based on cellular network
- Manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified production sites
- SARA-G3 series Product Summary
- SARA-G3 Data Sheet
- SARA-G3 System Integration Manual
- u-blox AT Commands Manual
- More detailed documentation
Evaluation Kits and Support Tools
- EVK-G35 Evaluation Kit for SARA-G350
- EVK-G31 Evaluation Kit for SARA-G300/G310
- RIL software for Android 2.3, Embedded Windows 6.x 7.x, Windows Mobile 6.5
GCF, PTCRB, R&TTED, FCC, IC, Turkey, Israel, NCC (Taiwan), Vodafone
Ongoing: EurAsEC (Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan), ICASA (South Africa), Anatel (Brazil), A-Tick (Australia), MTN (South Africa), Orange