u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS antenna modules
The u-blox CAM-M8 chip antenna modules have the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 multi-GNSS (GPS/QZSS, GLONASS and BeiDou) engine in an industry proven form factor. The CAM-M8 series delivers high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times in an ultra compact form factor.
Incorporating the CAM-M8 series modules into customer designs is simple and straightforward, thanks to the embedded GNSS antenna, low power consumption, small footprint of 9.6 x 14 x 1.95 mm, and sophisticated interference suppression that ensures maximum performance even in GNSS-hostile environments. The low power consumption and thin design allow end devices to be slimmer and smaller.
- Concurrent reception of GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Miniature size and weight with low power consumption
- Embedded, omnidirectional and wideband antenna
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Optional external antenna
- Product variants to meet performance and cost requirements
- CAM-M8 Product Summary
- CAM-M8Q Data Sheet
- CAM-M8C Data Sheet
- EVK-M8xCAM evaluation kit
- CAM-M8 Hardware Integration Manual
- u-blox M8 receiver description and protocol specification
- Whitepaper: "u-blox_GNSS_antenna_modules: global positioning made easy" (PDF)