u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS antenna module
The u-blox CAM-M8Q chip antenna module has the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 multi-GNSS (GPS/QZSS, GLONASS and BeiDou) engine in an industry proven form factor. The CAM-M8Q delivers high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times in an ultra compact form factor.
Incorporating the CAM-M8Q into customer designs is simple and straightforward, thanks to the embedded GNSS antenna, low power consumption, small footprint of 9.6 x 14 x 1.95 mm, and sophisticated interference suppression that ensures maximum performance even in GNSS-hostile environments.
- Concurrent reception of GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Embedded GNSS antenna, integrated LNA, RTC, SAW filter and TCXO
- Extremely small form factor and low power consumption
- Exceptional jamming immunity
- Form-factor compatible with UC530 and UC530M
- LCC package for reliable and cost effective manufacturing
- CAM-M8Q Product Summary
- CAM-M8Q series Data Sheet
- EVK-M8QCAM evaluation kit
- CAM-M8Q Hardware Integration Manual
- u-blox M8 receiver description and protocol specification
- Whitepaper: "u-blox_GNSS_antenna_modules: global positioning made easy" (PDF)