The NEO-M8 series of standalone concurrent GNSS modules is built on the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and SBAS) engine in the industry proven NEO form factor.
The NEO-M8 series provides high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times while maintaining low system power. The NEO-M8M/Q are optimized for cost sensitive applications, while NEO-M8N provides best performance and easier RF integration.
- Concurrent reception of GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Product variants to meet performance and cost requirement
- Combines low power consumption and high sensitivity
- Simple integration with u-blox wireless modules
- Backward compatible with NEO-7, NEO-6 and NEO-5 families