The MAX-M8 series of standalone concurrent GNSS modules is built on the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 engine in the industry proven MAX form factor. With dual-frequency RF front-end, the u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS engine is able to intelligently use the highest amount of visible satellites from two GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDOU) systems for more reliable positioning.
The MAX-M8 series provides high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times while maintaining low system power. The MAX-M8C is optimized for cost sensitive applications, while MAX-M8Q/W provide best performance and easier RF integration.
- u-blox’s smallest LCC package
- Concurrent reception of GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- u-blox AssistNow GNSS Online, Offline and Autonomous
- Product variants to meet performance and cost requirements
- Pin-to-pin and software compatible with MAX-7 and MAX-6
- MAX-M8 series Product Summary
- MAX-M8 series Data Sheet
- MAX-M8 series Hardware Integration Manual
- u-blox M8 receiver description and protocol specification v15
- Evaluation kit
- u-center GNSS evaluation software for Windows