Compact u-blox 7 GPS/GNSS modules
The MAX-7 series is the newest family of standalone GPS/GNSS modules from u-blox. With the exceptional performance of the u-blox 7 multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS) engine, the MAX-7 series delivers high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times in the ultra compact MAX form factor.
The MAX-7 series provides maximum sensitivity while maintaining low system power. The MAX-7C is optimized for cost sensitive applications. The MAX-7Q provides best performance and lowest power, while the MAX-7W provides best performance and is optimized for active antennas. The industry proven MAX form factor allows easy migration from MAX-6 modules. Sophisticated RF-architecture and interference suppression ensure maximum performance even in GPS-hostile environments.
- Small and low power multi-GNSS modules
- Cost and performance optimized versions
- Simple integration with u-blox wireless modules
- Easy migration from MAX-6 family
- MAX-7 Product Summary
- u-blox 7 receiver description and protocol specification v14
- MAX-7 Data Sheet
- MAX-7 / NEO-7 hardware integration manual
- Evaluation kit
- Click here to find the u-blox sales representative nearest you.
Note that the previous generation MAX-6 may be used for design-in purposes. Visit our online shop to purchase samples.