u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS module
The LEA-M8S module delivers concurrent GNSS location capability together with high-performance u-blox M8 positioning technology in the industry proven LEA form factor.
With its dual-frequency RF front-end, the u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS engine is able to intelligently use the highest number of visible satellites from two of the GNSS systems (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou) for more reliable positioning.
- Concurrent reception of GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Combines low power consumption and high sensitivity
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- UART, USB and DDC (I2C compliant) interfaces
- Simple integration with u-blox wireless modules
- Easy migration from LEA-5 and LEA-6 modules
- LEA-M8S Product Summary
- LEA-M8S Data Sheet
- LEA-M8S Hardware Integration Manual
- u-blox M8 receiver description and protocol specification
- Evaluation kit
- u-center GNSS evaluation software for Windows
- CE certificate (Declaration of Conformity) is available by contacting u-blox support