Industry’s smallest standalone GNSS module
The EVA-7M standalone GNSS module features the reliable performance of the u-blox 7 positioning engine. It is able to track GPS (QZSS), GLONASS and SBAS satellite signals. The EVA-7M delivers high sensitivity and achieves minimal acquisition time, all in the ultra compact 7.0 x 7.0 x 1.1 mm EVA form factor.
The EVA-7M is an ideal solution for cost and space-sensitive applications. It is easy to design-in, only requiring an external GNSS antenna in most applications. The layout of the EVA-7M has been especially developed to ease design while limiting near field interferences since RF and digital domains are kept separated. EVA-7M uses a crystal oscillator to lower system costs. Like other u-blox GNSS modules, the EVA-7M uses components selected for functional reliability in the field as well as over the full operating temperature range.
- Industry’s smallest standalone GNSS module
- Lowest system cost in the industry
- Minimal power consumption
- Simple integration with u-blox wireless modules
- Eases design and manufacturing
- No host integration or external components needed
- EVA-7M Product Summary
- EVA-7M Data Sheet
- EVA-7M Hardware Integration Manual
- EVK-7EVA Evaluation Kit
- u-blox 7 receiver description and protocol specification v14
- CE certificate (Declaration of Conformity) is available from u-blox support