|NEO-7P GNSS module for Precise Point Positioning||E-mail page|
u-blox 7 precise point positioning GNSS module
The NEO-7P module combines the high performance of the u-blox 7 multi-GNSS engine with precise point positioning (PPP) technology for GPS. u-blox’ industry-proven PPP algorithm, in combination with SBAS, provides exceptional precision in clear-sky applications without the need for a reference station. This makes NEO-7P the ideal solution for many applications in surveying, marine navigation, agriculture, sports and leisure.
For world-wide application, the NEO-7P supports Differential GPS (DGPS) operation as an alternative to SBAS and PPP, using RTCM correction messages from a local reference station or aiding network. PPP delivers its full benefits after the first few minutes of operation with an unobstructed sky view.
• Differential GPS by SBAS or RTCM
• Combines low power consumption and high sensitivity
• Simple integration with u-blox wireless modules
• Backward compatible with NEO-6 and NEO-5 families
• Raw measurement data (GPS)