USB Sensor and VCP Driver Installation for
Windows 8, Windows 7
In order to take advantage of the Sensor and VCP features with u-blox positioning products connected to computers running Windows 8 and Windows 7 one needs to install the u-blox USB driver below.
|u-blox USB Sensor and VCP Driver for u-blox M8, u-blox 7, u-blox 6, u-blox 5, and ANTARIS 4
User Interface Guided Installer for Windows 8 and Windows 7
|ubloxgnss_sensor_windows_3264_v220.127.116.11.exe (zipped)||5 MB
||Nov. 14, 2013
|User Guide for USB GPS sensor driver for Windows 8 and Windows 7|
- Location events issued to the location API whenever GNSS data updated
- All USB based u-blox positioning chips and modules
- USB selective suspend
- 32 and 64 bit Intel version platform
- Windows 7 & 8 applications/gadgets and u-center (with location API functionality)
- Optional virtual COM port driver for non location-aware application
- Radio Manager (Windows 8 and above)
- WHQL certified (Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1)
- Supports all mandatory and most optional sensor properties and data types
Note: the Windows 7 Starter Edition does not support the Sensor and Location Platform.
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/sensors for more information about Microsoft's Windows Sensor and Location Platform.
Visit http://windowsteamblog.com/ for a software developers Blog for Windows 7 & 8.